Who are we?
We are global experts in connectivity and data management services focusing exclusively on the media and entertainment industry. Basically, we allow creatives to collaborate on content wherever they are in the world.
We do this by providing an extensive range of solutions which enable them to manage and transfer valuable and critical content quickly, securely and effectively, all backed up by our unrivalled technical support. Our Media Network is the largest and most established private, high-performance network for the media industry connecting the leading studios, production and post-production facilities around the world.
Where are we?
We have offices in the coolest media hubs in the world: London, Los Angeles, Sydney, Freeport, Albuquerque, Atlanta, Tampa Bay and Vancouver (with a couple of new ones in the works) and we are present in more than 25 other cities around the world looking after the needs of media & entertainment companies working in production, postproduction and distribution of feature films, television and advertising content.
Sohonet is looking for an experienced collection and resolution specialist to join our St Petersburg office to work as part of our team responsible for billing and collection. This is a hybrid role with a requirement to come into the office for 1 or 2 days per week. This role is within a small global team focusing on ensuring prompt collection of our USA and global key accounts billing. This role would suit a self-sufficient senior credit professional with billing and query resolution experience who is used to working as a key player in a team environment.
- Responsible for US ledger and Key Account Management
- Managing the ledger to maximise cash collection and ensuring payment to terms
- Resolve billing queries, account reconciliations and ensure prompt resolution through to payment
- Build relationships with internal and external clients via regular meetings and calls
- Engage with Sales teams to improve understanding of billing and collection processes
- Integrate into the finance team, providing input into system and process improvements
- Proven experience of collections and query management
- Ability to understand and resolve complex billing issues
- A good understanding of Excel and experience of Salesforce is beneficial
- SaaS billing knowledge is an advantage
- Ability to communicate at all levels
- Confident, enthusiastic, diligent self-starter who is prepared to get stuck in
- Self-motivated with a focus on hitting cash collection targets
- Industry experience working in media & entertainment, technology, or telecoms is a plus
What’s it like to work here?
We’re driven by a passion for what we do: We take our work and that of our customers seriously, but we don’t take ourselves too seriously. Each day, there are plenty of opportunities to roll up our sleeves and rise to the challenges that come at us. That means we are always on the lookout for the right mix of smarts, experience, attitude, attention to detail and humour. Each of us brings something unique to the team and working together we aim to create the incredible for our customers. Every. Single. Day. Join us?
To apply for this position, please visit our website at https://www.sohonet.com/jobs/ and complete the easy-to-use on-line application process in this section of our website. Sohonet is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate on any basis and recognise all applicable legally protected characteristics
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.