- Delivery of monthly management accounts including management of a multi-currency, multi entity consolidation
- Full responsibility for P&L, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow
- Monthly board pack reporting
- Actual vs Budget/Forecast analysis & commentary
- Maintaining budget & forecast data in management accounts models
- Division and department reporting & review with budget holders
- Creation and maintenance of data to support performance analysis
- Ensuring that all systems reconcile (AP/ AR modules, tax engine, reporting system etc)
- Managing the annual audit & relationship with auditors
- Managing all tax compliance (local & international, with support from external advisors)
- Management of 1 direct report & review point for all management accounts work
- Providing guidance and support to AP & AR teams regarding coding, tax etc
Qualifications / Experience / Competencies
- 3+ years post qualified (ACA, ACCA or equivalent)
- 3+ experience in management accounting role
- Experience of leading a team
- Practice background essential
- Experience of multi-company / multi-currency accounting
- Experience of working with large data sets
- Ideally Worked with Sage and Salesforce
- Strong systems & advanced Excel experience
- Hands on / roll sleeves up attitude
The ideal candidate will enjoy a busy fast paced environment where they will be expected to put their hand to most things whilst managing their team. They will possess a personality and thrive under pressure. This will not suit someone who wants to work in a hierarchical, institutional style environment.
Who are Sohonet?
We are a young, entrepreneurial global company, expert in connectivity and data management services, focusing exclusively on the media and entertainment industry. In short, we allow creatives to collaborate on content wherever they are in the world. We do this by providing an extensive range of SaaS/PaaS and network solutions backed up by unrivalled technical support which enables our customers to manage and transfer valuable and critical content quickly, securely and effectively. Our media network is the largest and most established private, high-performance network for the media industry connecting the leading studios, production and post-production facilities across the globe.
What’s it like to work here?
We’re driven by a passion for what we do: We take our work and that of our customers seriously, but we don’t take ourselves too seriously. Each day, there are plenty of opportunities to roll up our sleeves and rise to the challenges that come at us. That means we are always on the lookout for the right mix of smarts, experience, attitude, attention to detail and humour. Each of us brings something unique to the team and working together we aim to create the incredible for our customers. Every. Single. Day. Join us?
To apply for this position, please visit our website at https://www.sohonet.com/jobs/ and complete the easy-to-use on-line application process in this section of our website. Sohonet is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate on any basis and recognise all applicable legally protected characteristics
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.