As an Inside Sales Representative, you will play a fundamental role in increasing our customer base and reaching revenue growth objectives.
Reports to: Director of Inside Sales
Location: St. Petersburg, Florida. USA
Who Are We?
Sohonet is a double Emmy Award-winning technology and managed services provider to the media & entertainment industry. We allow creatives and “Storytellers” to collaborate on content wherever they are in the world. We do this by providing an extensive range of SaaS/PaaS solutions backed up by unrivalled industry-leading technical support which enables film, TV and advertising creatives to manage and transfer valuable and critical content quickly, securely and effectively. Our media network is the largest and most established private, high-performance network for the media industry connecting the leading studios, production and post-production facilities across the globe. We are building a new US Inside Sales organization in the Tampa Bay area which will be a key pillar of our global sales function focused on better serving our small and medium accounts and accelerating our revenue growth.
As an Inside Sales Representative, you will play a fundamental role in increasing our customer base and reaching revenue growth objectives. You must be dedicated to spending time on Zoom with prospective customers, generating interest, explaining and demonstrating our solutions and qualifying prospects in order to close deals.
- Source new opportunities and new customers through outbound calls, emails and following up on inbound leads
- Understand customer needs and requirements and how our products can help them tell their “story”, identify key players and generate interest in order to achieve quarterly quotas
- Maintain and expand your database of prospects within your assigned area to build pipeline and close deals
- Perform effective online demos for prospects
- Manage quotations and renewals on time in full ensuring operational excellence for your focus customers
- Answering potential customers’ questions and sending additional information by email and through the multiple sales tools provides
- Keeping up with product and service information and updates
- Staying informed about competing products and services.
- Upselling products and services
- Researching, prospecting to and qualifying new leads
- Ultimately the key requirement is closing sales and achieving sales targets
Skills & Education
- Previous sales experience in an outbound call centre or relevant (B2B/SAAS) professional sales experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, G-Suite and CRM software such as Salesforce.com
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent organisational and time management skills with demonstrated ability to balance multiple ongoing projects
- Excellent phone and outbound calling skills
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Strong listening and sales skills
- Exceptional closing and objection-handling skills
- Ability to achieve targets
- Passion for solving media customer challenges with technology and services.
- Responsible, self-motivated and professional.
- Hands-on approach to tackling tactical as well as strategic work.
- Proven ability to operate effectively – and with velocity – in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial startup environment in which cross-functional teamwork and initiative is a must.
- A high level of energy with the ability and desire to work on advancing opportunities during standard, as well as non-standard, working hours.
- Ability to travel as required by the business.
- Must be a citizen of the United States or eligible to work in the US.
This position is based at Sohonet’s office in beautiful downtown Saint Petersburg, Florida
To apply for this position, please send a covering letter and resume to [email protected] . Sohonet is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate on any basis and recognise all applicable legally protected characteristics.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.