Reports to: Studio Support Studio
Location: Trilith Studio, Atlanta, Georgia
IT Help Desk Technician is an IT professional who provides technical assistance on computer systems and serves as the first contact for customers who need technical assistance over the phone or email.
IT Help Desk Technician responsibilities:
- Serve as the first contact with customers who need technical assistance via the phone or email
- Perform troubleshooting using different diagnostic techniques
- Troubleshoot, diagnose, and resolve technical hardware and/or software issues
- Provide quick resolution and excellent customer service
- Redirect unresolved issues to the next level of support personnel
- Provide needed information on IT products or services
- Keep a record of problems and their resolution
- Follow-up with customers
- Provide feedback on processes and make recommendations on areas to improve
- Maintain technical documentation and service catalog on the installation of software, the configuration of hardware and problem troubleshooting
- Suggest improvements in procedures
IT Help Desk Technician Requirements:
- Previous working experience as an IT Help Desk Technician for (2) year(s)
- BA in IT, Computer Science or similar relevant field
- In-depth knowledge of computer systems and mobile devices
- Hands-on experience with diagnosing and resolving basic technical issues
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Customer-oriented and patient
*Professional certifications (e.g. CompTIA A+ & N+) are also a valuable asset.
Who are Sohonet?
A young entrepreneurial global expert in connectivity and data management services; our Media Network is the largest and most established private, high-performance network for the media industry connecting the leading studios, production and post-production facilities across the globe.
Driven by a passion for what we do, each of us brings something unique to the team, and working together we deliver the phenomenal.
Sohonet has a record of promoting from within and developing talent, our continuing growth means that this role will join our LA operation to become a key team member who will expand their knowledge and experience in a dynamic, friendly and supportive environment.
To apply for this position, please visit our website at https://www.sohonet.com/jobs/ and complete the easy-to-use on-line application process in this section of our website. Sohonet is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate on any basis and recognize all applicable legally protected characteristics.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.