Who are Sohonet?
A young entrepreneurial global expert in connectivity and data management services; our Media Network is the largest and most established private, high-performance network for the media industry connecting the leading studios, production and post-production facilities across the globe.
Driven by a passion for what we do, each of us brings something unique to the team, and working together we deliver the phenomenal. Sohonet has a record of promoting from within and developing talent, our continuing growth means that this role will join our LA operation to become a key team member who will expand their knowledge and experience in a dynamic, friendly and supportive environment.
The Junior Project Manager role at Sohonet incorporates two main aspects, provisioning our award-winning platform products & supporting the wider project management team and Head of Delivery Operations. In addition to this, Junior Project Managers are required to undertake general day-to-day operational tasks. The responsibilities of the role are outlined below.
- Sending the client welcome email, introducing yourself and the Sohonet Operations team
- Confirm the project scope and customer’s service delivery timeline
- Organise site surveys and access between the fibre supplier & customer
- Order equipment and data centre services
- Update the SalesForce CRM with service information and provisioning progress
- Update the Sohonet “Hub” database with customer service details
- Ensure project documentation is accurately created
- Raise billing requisitions & purchase orders
- Track stock and equipment shipments
- Contact suppliers to schedule or expedite deliveries
- Prepare, maintain, and review purchasing files, reports and price lists
- Complete and carry out project closure activities
Candidate backgrounds vary, but the following traits will ensure you are successful at Sohonet:
- Excellent customer relationship skills
- Effective organisation and time management skills
- Great attention to detail
- Hold themselves and others accountable for results
- Aptitude in decision-making and working with numbers
- Some experience in collecting and analysing data
- Experience of managing spreadsheets
- Minimum 1-years relevant working experience
To apply for this position, please visit our website at https://www.sohonet.com/jobs/ and complete the easy-to-use on-line application process in this section of our website. Sohonet is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate on any basis and recognise all applicable legally protected characteristics
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.