Job Title: Marketing Operations Manager
Reports to: Head of Marketing & PR
Location: Florida or London with option to work remotely
Who are Sohonet?
We are a young, entrepreneurial global expert in connectivity and data management services, focusing exclusively on the media and entertainment industry. In short, we allow creatives to collaborate on content wherever they are in the world. We do this by providing an extensive range of SaaS/PaaS solutions backed up by unrivalled technical support which enables them to manage and transfer valuable and critical content quickly, securely and effectively. Our media network is the largest and most established private, high-performance network for the media industry connecting the leading studios, production, and post-production facilities across the globe.
Sohonet is looking for a Marketing Operations Manager to join our growing marketing team. In this role, you will be responsible for implementing, maintaining and optimising the technical backbone of Sohonet’s Marketing team, managing our lead funnel and outbound communications while also helping to capture the value of our marketing efforts (in terms of engagement and sales).
This is, above all, a technical role, the correct person shall be comfortable with software in all forms, able to solve problems, find answers on their own and generally be self-sufficient. That said this is also a marketing role, and the Marketing Operations Manager should have strong internal presentation capabilities and know the Media & Entertainment market well. Ultimately, to succeed, the Marketing Operations Manager will combine their technical and marketing knowledge and competencies in order to fulfil the company’s sales objectives and goals.
- Lead Processing (programs, demand gen, telemarketing, organic inbound, events)
- Lead Quality Enforcement & Reporting
- Salesforce & Pardot Campaign Management (programs, demand generation, events, telemarketing, sales)
- Campaign Execution & Optimisation (schedule, manage and optimise emails/ drip programs/ create Salesforce/ Pardot campaigns/ create landing pages, BANT Forms etc)
- Work closely with our Demand Generation agency on campaign execution, optimisation and reporting
- Lists Management (programs, demand generation, events, telemarketing, customer, operational, etc)
- Reporting & Analytics (organic inbound, outbound, programs, demand generation, telemarketing, events)
- Website oversight and optimisation (SEO, user journeys, content updates, reporting) managing external partner
- Optimising digital prospects and customer user journeys to support sales cycle (email engagement programs, website)
The Marketing Operations Manager will also oversee several key systems for Sohonet
- Sohonet.com website on WordPress (including SEO and online ad campaigns)
- Salesforce Admin for Marketing (not overall admin)
- Pardot Marketing Automation
- Tableau & Funnel io For Reporting
- Google Analytics
- FullCircle Insights for Marketing Attribution
- Leadfeeder for Website traffic tracking
- Zoom Info For Outbound Marketing Lists
Beyond the usual system administration tasks, the Marketing Operations Manager will manage daily/weekly reporting as well as ensuring that the key functionality of each system is working and available. Weekly meetings with key members from our Exec, Sales and Product teams and when required our Support/Ops team will ensure that our technical platforms are in good working order. Training the sales and demand generation team on using the systems will be an ongoing responsibility as well.
Skills & Education
- University degree
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- 3+ years related experience in media services, media/content-centric SaaS/PaaS or network services
- Good understanding of network concepts and technologies
- The candidate is experienced in both inside sales and demand generation in the Platform / SaaS space
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, proven presentation/demonstration and client interaction skills
- Ability to work in a team environment as well as individually
- Proficiency with Pardot
- Proficiency with Salesforce.com, and associated sales/marketing systems is preferred
- Experience with Web Integration platforms such as Zapier
- Must be comfortable working with, manipulating, and analysing large complex data sets
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Excel or Google Sheets (including VLOOKUPs, Pivot Tables, and other advanced formulas etc.); any ability in SQL gets major bonus points
- Experience with website analysis tools such as Hotjar, Semrush
- Ability to manage multiple projects and varying levels of complexity concurrently
- Passion for solving media customer challenges with technology and services
- Responsible, self-motivated and professional
- Take a hands-on approach to tackling, tactical as well as strategic work through creative problem-solving
- Proven ability to operate effectively – and with velocity – in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial startup environment in which cross-functional teamwork and initiative is a must
- A high level of energy with the ability and desire to work on advancing opportunities during standard, as well as non-standard, working hours
- Recognises that as this is a Global role which straddles various time zones it therefore requires flexibility in terms of working hours
- Ability to travel as required by the business
Why you want to work for Sohonet
Sohonet is the global expert in connectivity, media services and network security for the media and entertainment industry. We allow creatives to work on content wherever they are in the world by providing an extensive range of solutions which enable them to transfer and store valuable and critical content quickly or to collaborate securely in real-time. And all of this is backed up by our unrivalled 24/7 technical support. The Sohonet Media Network is the largest and most-established private, high-performance network for the media industry and connects over 450 of the leading studios, production and post-production facilities around the world. Sohonet enjoys strong partnerships within the broadcast and film industry, supporting organisations such as the BFC, The Production Guild, SIGGRAPH, HPA, SMPTE, The Digital Production Partnership, AMWA, UK Screen Association, The Production Guild, StudioSysAdmins, MESA and MESA Europe, and The Visual Effects Society.
To apply for this position, please visit our website at https://www.sohonet.com/jobs/ and complete the easy-to-use on-line application process in this section of our website. Sohonet is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate on any basis and recognise all applicable legally protected characteristics.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.